Erlinda
My sister who live in the US recently introduced me to blogging. At first, I was kind of hesitant because I didn’t know much about computer. But time passed by and I absolutely loved it. Then, she also introduced me about Payperpost. Payperpost or PPP is a paid blogging program that pays bloggers to blog about the things you love. It is an automated system that allows advertisers to promote their web site, product, service, or company through the PayPerPost network of bloggers. So if you’re a blogger like me and wants to earn extra money from blogging, then this is the right place for you. Once your blog is approved, you can search through a list of Opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. Pretty simple isn’t it?

Aside from bloggers, advertisers can also promote their products, services or company through Payperpost. All you have to do is sign up as an advertisers and that’s it. Once approved, bloggers can start promoting their products, services, or company through Payperpost network of bloggers. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and once you are approved, you can look for the lists of opportunities listed in the PPP dashboard.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment