Erlinda
1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I always want to be a businesswoman.

2. What did you grow up to be? Are you happy with that choice? I grew up to be a Teacher. I graduated last October 2004 and passed the Licensure Examination For Teachers released in October 2005. I'm not happy with that choice but everything has a reason.

3. If you could choose any job for the next 30 years, what would it be? Why? Office job or managing my own business. This is one of my dream since when I was a kid. But only God knows.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    1.) I always wanted to be a CEO/President of a business my entire life.

    2.) I am a online entrepreneur, and yes I am happy with that choice and what I made myself, I hope to grow my business bigger soon.

    3.) My next Job that I would choose for the next 30 years would be just running a business and looking over my companies.

    Nice article, it really got to me :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    The Big Mak Contest starts today! I am giving away $180, 100K EC, ad spots, domain, hosting and a special prize. Visit http://www.makoyskie.com for more details.


Post a Comment