Erlinda
Online degrees are quite famous these days. I still remember when I went to College over ten years ago. I never heard any of those research online degrees. Or I had no idea online degrees even exist during those days. Well, I still remember computer was not even common back then, unless you're really rich or something or if you had money to burn. If you know what I mean. I guess computer wasn't really that important back then. But things changed. Now, people can't live without computer, gadgets or latest trends.

Speaking of online degrees, I guess it is good since not all people can attend to college or university because they're either busy or can't afford to do it. But now, you can earn your degree online. It's convenient, flexible and accelerated!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment