Erlinda
Today, I decided to put down my thoughts and emotions. I am left at the house alone. Here I am busy in searching the internet and making blog but my heart and mind keeps on wandering. I stop and ponder what is wrong me? Something is bothering my mind. I just want to let go these emotions. Honestly, I was hooked with my parents over-protectiveness of entering a relationship that would lead to marriage. They've misinterpreted my view and principles in life. they often scolded me because of having this relationship.
I believed that the decision of this matter still lies in my hands. at any rate I am will be the one to suffer the consequence of my actions and decisions. It neesd courage to see the brighter side of everything. God will nver forsake and leave me comfortless.
See you next time!
0 Responses

Post a Comment