Erlinda
We all knew Math is not an easy subject. I myself have a true experience with my Aunt's daughter having difficulty on her lessons dealing with numbers. she always got a low score on this subject. Oftentimes, my Aunt and her daughter quarreled when her daughter cant learn the lesson she is going to teach. Her daughter questioned why do I need to learn Math?

For parents whose child are ages 4 to 14, luckily there is a Score Learning Centers that helps you. You can check it out in this address Math Tutors.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I’ve come across a number of online tutoring websites (e.g. tutor.com, homeworkhelp.com, tutoreasy.com, www.schooltrainer.com, etc.). Has anyone prepared a comparison of the various companies (pricing, quality, etc.)?


Post a Comment