Erlinda
Today, I read and meditate the Holy Scriptures today [Phil.3:12-21]
to quote a few lines,Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,I press toward the goal.It reminded me of my past experience of my very own father who left us when were still young in the hands of our auntfor almost 15 years.This sad experience keep haunting me and it pained me deeply.But by the grace of God I met the Lord in my tender years and it cope me up to forget the past and look for the future.I need to move on, never looking back,or do need to dwell on the past errors to avoid making them again.Scripture seems to indicate that we should do a little of both.We do need to think back on our lives and learn from our mistakes.That's part of the process when we confess our sins and ask God for forgiveness.I thanked God for his great love and mercy for giving me enough strength and courage to face life with confidence.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment