Erlinda
I couldn't help my tears kept falling down as I mesmerized about my past. When I was so little, our father left us and all of a sudden he came back without saying even a single word that we wanted to hear "sorry" so short but it will meant a lot to me.Even if I am like this, i need my family especially my parents, but where she is?i just knelled and prayed to God that even for this problems that comes along,I have strength to fight to go one with my life. I am alone in this world but I know God is here with me all the time. Many times i often cried at night thinking and mesmerizing the things. The question that bothers me always and all on the time. I thank God for the one person that no matter will happen he is here with my side all the time.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment